Thursday, December 22, 2011

Obama Takes His Dog Shopping

                                      Kevin Dietch/Pool
I couldn't decide if this really qualified as "positive news" (maybe more neutral?)  but alas it was cute and the only story I could find that wasn't terrifying. Thank fully I found the Navy story for a more "well rounded" series of posts.

With his wife and daughters already gone, Obama took his dog "Bo" to Petsmart for a bone. He also stopped at Best Buy to gift shop for his daughters and picked up three pizza's (for himself and his group of secret service?). 

It makes me happy!

:) Franny

4 comments:

  1. I was a little scared to post the picture but considering I only have 3 followers hopefully I won't get sued. Any tips on how illegal that is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 followers...hmm.. and I heard that Obama has a crack legal team sifting through the web in search of anyone posting anything positive about any picture representing his likeness. :) In all seriousness I don't know, but I think it's fine. I just saw this on the Daily KOS myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read a fair amount on copyright and its definition of fair-use.
    In short, you can't get sued as far as my knowledge goes on it. It is only one image from a periodical and you stated the author; tiny portions from an entire piece of work (like an entire article) can be presented freely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute dog! I wonder if there is a white house pet groomer - that tail looks pretty manicured to me. And the dog is so white! Buggy would never put up with baths that frequently.

    ReplyDelete