Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Snow?

Hi all,


I realize it has been 11 days since my last post and in my defense I have checked the news the last couple days and positive stories have been hard to come by. That being said I am SURE that good things are happening out there in the world its just the focus of the media (and all of us) tends to be on more "exciting" negative stories. I also have been quite busy and may have not looked hard enough.

Anyway I was rather excited by the news that it may snow here in Seattle on Sunday or early next week sometime. Some of you will consider this bad news but we get snow so infrequently here that I find it exciting and beautiful. Susie (my dog) likes it too. If it snows I will take pictures and post them here.

I will try to post tomorrow!

:) Franny

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this documentary on HBO (I don't know how long it's been out though), and it's about real-life superheroes! Now -that- is beyond awesome! I suggest you make a post about the sheer awesomeness and positive attitudes these people send out.

    http://www.reallifesuperheroes.org/

    ReplyDelete